Friday, January 8, 2010

Is it okay to put baby powder on your face to soak up excess oil?

I've heard before that putting baby powder on your face to soak up oil on your skin is alright. I've tried it...seems to work. But I have noticed a couple of pimples ( but they could be caused by starting school stress, parental divorce and my period) My mom says that I shouldn't do this.


What do you think?Is it okay to put baby powder on your face to soak up excess oil?
I've never heard this, but I'd imagine it's clogging your pores and causing the pimples. Instead, be sure to wash your face at least twice a day (but especially at night) and just buy some oil absorbing sheets.. Clean %26amp; Clear ones are good as well as Covergirl, and they get all the oil off without messing up your makeup if you wear any and it doesn't involve putting something on your face that might make things worse.Is it okay to put baby powder on your face to soak up excess oil?
once i broke out all over my front and back from the first day of softball. i was scared and my mom told me to put baby powder all over, and it was gone in like 2 days. all of it
use clean and clear face cream that has 10 percent benzyl peroxide in it

No comments:

Post a Comment