Friday, January 8, 2010

What do you do when you put too much powder on your face?

I have loose powder and sometimes I put too much on my face. since i wear foundation underneath, the powder sticks to the makeup and is hard to remove.What do you do when you put too much powder on your face?
Try using a more translucent powder. If your already applying foundation then just try that. It will set the foundation, but you wont notice if you go a little overboard on the application.What do you do when you put too much powder on your face?
I would slightly moisten a cotton ball and dab it on the spots where you put too much powder. That should pick up the excess. If you don't already, use a clean cotton ball to apply the powder and again, dab it on lightly.
If you use a liquid foundation, let it dry before applying the powder. If the foundation is wet, the powder will stick to it. If it's dry, you shouldn't have this problem. If you do end up applying too much powder, you can easily blot it off with a tissue or cottonball. What are you using to apply the powder with? If you are using the sponge that comes with it it can go on to heavy. Try using a brush or makeup sponge.
use a lotion or water..it comes off without removing the foundation.
Yeah I've done that myself.


I keep a big clean kabuki brush just for that occasion and I just buff it in circles until I see some skin.


But the brush has to always be clean!!!
Use blotting paper or a sponge,and very softly take off the excess powder...
brush it off with large powder brush. if its still there then dampen face cloth with water and wipe it off gently

No comments:

Post a Comment