Friday, January 8, 2010

Can I use cocoa powder as a face mask?

I have seen facial products that contain cocoa. Can I use it as a face mask plain? It has so many anti oxydants, but will it clog my pores?Can I use cocoa powder as a face mask?
I guess you could use cocoa powder as a face mask. I don't know if it will clog your pores or anything, but lots of people use powdered milk masks with no problem at all.





Also, masks aren't left on your skin for a long time (like moisturizers) so the chances that they will clog your pores is probably minimized by the fact that the cocoa powder isn't in contact with your skin for very long.





If anything, after washing off the mask, follow up with a good cleanser to remove any left over residue.





Let us know how the cocoa powder mask works! =)Can I use cocoa powder as a face mask?
no its lovely


my friend and i ade a hoemade one, and our skin was soooo soft, its very gentle. it worked for ym friend with acne/oily skin and me sensitive/cobo skin:) so have fun it tastes yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment