Friday, January 8, 2010

Have you ever used Miss Sporty So Clear FACE Powder?

Is it good?


Sorry I put the 'face' in CAPS it's just so you don't think I'm talking about the foundation.Have you ever used Miss Sporty So Clear FACE Powder?
YES! It isn't the best, but it is very good for school and it looks very natural and covers up things effectively. I would also reccomend Rimmel and Maybeline. If you have more money then maybe boots No7.Have you ever used Miss Sporty So Clear FACE Powder?
No, so It's probably bad.


I think you should get Benefits Face Powder. It's called ';Get Even';. It's a little pricey but It's worth it.


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7dq-ZqIgxFE/SI�?/a>
Yes, it's OK


but I think the Rimmel Stay Clear powder is better.
Yes ( :


I runs out pretty quickly,


but its alrite ( :


nice and cheap and its nort bad :P

No comments:

Post a Comment