Friday, January 8, 2010

Oily Faced People- What face powder do you use?

MACOily Faced People- What face powder do you use?
I realised that face powder / foundations aren't the factor in controlling oil.


It is actually the moisturizer. And a primer helps greatly too.


I have tried many types of oil-controlling foundations/powders, but nothing gives the matt effect for more than 2 hours.


But when I tried wearing a primer under my makeup, my face is very much visibly less oily.


I use MAC prep+prime by the way. its a great product.Oily Faced People- What face powder do you use?
Hi,


I think that you should use hf mineral rice powder. Its designed to absorb oily skin and also absorb perspiration when it occurs without affecting all your other makeup. Clients say that it really works.


THIS LOOKS WHITE BUT IS --- APPLIED ---- CLEAR (TRANSLUCENT) its correct name is 'rice setting powder' #211


you can get it from shop.beautybyme.net and its $17.45
You should really use Clean %26amp; Clear Deep Cleaning astringent for sensitive skin. It really helped with the oiliness. Anyway, i use Sephora Matifying compact foundation.





PS%26gt; Dont waste money on bare minerals, it sucks.
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!
bare minerals is the best!!!!!! is like 25$ without the brush but almay makes a good translucent powder u can try oil sheets too it takes the shine away
Covergirl pressed powder!
NYC holds up best on me.





Other good brands are Covergirl %26amp; E.L.F.
Physicians Formula
bear minerals!!! its so good and it wont make you breakout! and it will obsorb the oil
I use covergirl
Mac blot powder in dark.
I agree, Bare Minerals is the best.
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment