Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the point of pressed powder for your face?

What does it do?





Why do people use it?





How do you use it?What is the point of pressed powder for your face?
evens skin and gives a matte finish


we use it to keep oil away, and to give a nice even finish


after using moisturizer and foundation, either use a kubuki brush, or a puff, and lightly apply over face evenly, lightly is better than using alotWhat is the point of pressed powder for your face?
I used pressed powder to control shine and oil on my face. I have a compact with a fluff, but I prefer to apply my pressed powder with a brush. Either way, you just swipe it on your nose, forehead, cheeks, and chin.
the point of press powder on your face is so it wont look so shiny
shine and oil control...i bought one today
Powder sets the foundation and other makeup so that it'll last longer.
to hide oily skin


to hide oily skin


just pat it on your face

No comments:

Post a Comment