Friday, January 8, 2010

Mixing face powder to match skin color?

i bought a face powder that is too dark or my complexion and i am not able to return it. can i mix the darker shade with translucent face powder so it can match my skin tone? or would i need another color to lighten the darker shade i will mix the two colors in a container not on my face. any suggestions are greatly appreciated. thank you for your answers!Mixing face powder to match skin color?
Yes, Yes, Yes. With makeup it is great to think out of the box. You can mix and make your own products. So I would not get a translucent because it has no color, I would get a lighter color powder or get a white powder and mix it until it closer to your skin color. I love Ben Nye Loose Powders, I got every color in my kit, I would suggest getting the white one.





http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-White-3-oz-Bot�?/a>Mixing face powder to match skin color?
I'm not sure if mixing it with a translucent powder would lighten it in the way you want. Maybe if you mixed a more cream/foundation powder with the existing one you could get a smoother blend... in that case I would recommend going to the drugstore/cosmetics counter applying a whole lot of samples on the back of your hand and custom mixing with the one you have..... time consuming but that's the only way to find the PERFECT blend. (I have done this with concealer before).
r u talking about foundation? You should get a powder that matches your skin tone. The best foundation/or powder your talking about is Mineral Power. Thats the best foundation for your skin, and it looks natural.
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment