Friday, January 8, 2010

Why do women cover their naturally beautiful face with oils and powder and call it beauty?

I'm confused... Why do women cover their natural beauty with man-made products and call it beauty? Why do they cover their beauty to look like a clown? Some people say it's to enhance their beauty. I call it trying to look like other people. Why don't they just accept themselves for themselves. Why do they want to be someone else?Why do women cover their naturally beautiful face with oils and powder and call it beauty?
Totally agree. All that junk people put on they're face just ages they're skin and makes it worse so they feel like they have to put on more to hide the damage. I think its just a big marketing scam that's trying to make every women believe she has to pile on makeup to look beautiful.


I mean in magazines they have articles like ';10 steps to looking gorgeous.';


Whats wrong with us in the first place?Why do women cover their naturally beautiful face with oils and powder and call it beauty?
i dont know why you are talking about being anti-negativity when you answered someone's question by saying ';STUPID QUESTION!'; Kind of hypocritical dont you think? Report Abuse

Cat fight...rowrrr....women are beautiful....if you can see past all the makeup. Report Abuse

u look like a female.
I guess the original poster of this question is a natural beauty herself, because she clearly does not need (or want) to wear makeup.





Just wait until your 40. You'll find out how much 'natural beauty' you have left by then.





Besides :





1. Not everyone is 'naturally' beautiful. But even the natural beauties can 'enhance' their look with makeup. (Using the proper amount is of paramount importance though.)


2. Makeup can give some people more confidence and feel better about their themselves. I see no problems with that.





On top of all this, if you don't like makeup, don't wear it! :)
Once you start wearing tons of makeup, your face starts to break out, and your skin gets a bit tired. Then you need all the makeup to look like you did before. Vicious cycle, no?
Isn't there someone else you would rather be?
I personally only wear mascara, eyeliner and a gloss for my lips, that's enough for me. Some women need it, others feel better with it which is more of an esteem issue(in my opinion). I never understood women that wear sooo much make up that if removed you would'nt recognize them.
Some people do not have naturally beautiful skin. It's not easy to walk around feeling self conscience, especially when a little make up can make you feel great!
its whats programed to them they see people on magazines and TV with all that make-up on and they think that's how they become beautiful
may be to cover some valleys and peaks in sur face
Some really do enhance their features with make up. But I agree with you - some women put it excessively and look ridiculous! Esp. when they powder their faces, but not their necks; when they put heavy make up for spending a day outdoors etc.
I have to agree...I think they think it makes them look ';beautiful'; But what is outward beauty when they have an inward ';ugly';? I only use a little concealer under my eyes to hide dark circles.
some people think thy need that crap but they dont
who the hell are you and why is it even your ******* business who does that??!!!
I must answer this question with another question...





Why do you care?
Stupid question!
I wear a little makeup. The best way to do it is try and make it look natural like you are not wearing makeup. I wear make up because I have some small scares on my face from a care accident. And I am a natural blond, so my eyelashes are very light. You don't have to look like a clown if you do it right. I think it helps me feel better about how I look. But I also don't have a problem going without makeup if I am at home or just running errands. But I wouldn't go to work without it. Hope that gives you a small idea of what you want to know.
I need to say you are right. I fell into it though, I ware eyeliner and thats about it. But i am starting to learn that a lot of people are becoming agianst the whole makeup thing. I agree with you. No one should cover there true beauty. (-:
They do it because the cosemtic industry has told them to and they believed. I agree with you 100%. A woman with make up looks like ..... a woman with makeup. I'm interested in the person, not the paint job.
My dear,





You are asking why some woman cover their face with makeups but did you ask your self why did you chose a avatar for yourself which is looking to have make-ups on. WHY? It looks beautiful. Make-ups are not for making clowns but yes those woman who don't know the proper way to look beautiful with the help of makeups sometimes make themselves look like a clown.
WISE QUESTION








well the simple thing is that women love to be secretive. they dont believe in revealing or DISLOSING e'thg.





thats they keep EXPERIMENTING with their look and





they believe in being thr own lamps therefore they dont confine themselves to the face that God has given them ,





they wanna keep adding smthg to it.ie they wanna make the most of it. which is i think a good thg.





it shows PROGRESS.
I bring out my natrual beauty, I' am a femine type of pink.





My cousin used to put on heaps of make-up, my mother had a talk with her, she said that she should bring out her natrual beauty, and the health problems with putting all that stuff on her face.





You can enhance your natrual beauty with some man-made products, just choose the right one, isn't harmful, I use bar minerals, actually good for your skin.





marydazetwen...


How is this a stupid quiestion?
Because the world is twisted, and has the beautiful people thinking that they're ugly, and the ugly people thinking that they're beautiful, and ugly morons shouting about ';inner beauty.';
I do wear makeup, but not to look like anyone else. I'm my own person %26amp; I wear what I like because it looks good on me, not because it's in style. I wear makeup to enhance my natural beauty, for example - eyeliner brings out the color of my eyes, the same for eyeshadow. Lipstick extensuates my lips as does mascara for my eyes. I don't wear foundation or blush %26amp; I don't do dark colors.
the only thing i use is eye shadow, mascara and eye liner. and a possible powder. i dont use gawdy colors, just light pinks for eye shadow and my husband loves it. he says i look more natural with just that then i would if i used foundation and such. it just depends on what you wear and if you are wearing the right colors for your face. and i cant help but stare at women who wear clown masks. its aweful. makes makeup look aweful.

No comments:

Post a Comment