Friday, January 8, 2010

Face Powder makes my skin appear darker?

When I put on my Clinique pressed powder in the morning it blends perfectly with my skin but after about half an hour my skin looks sooo much darker but as soon as I wash it off my skins back to normal. I tried using a shade lighter but it just stayed too light all day. Why does that happen and what should I do ?????Face Powder makes my skin appear darker?
there is something wrong with Clinique.


you probably need a shade lighter than your current one and little bit darker than the lighter shade.


i recommend bare minerals.


i bought the 60day trial pack and it lasted until this month,


its so light and the coverage is great.


and in each pack, there are two shades so if one is darker than the latter, you can mix and blend them.


also, its so good for you skin too.


after i started using bare minerals, i barely had breakouts and blemishes.


i highly recommend bare mineralsFace Powder makes my skin appear darker?
It maybe your skin is oily .Oily skin will do this with powder or turn orange
try getting a differnt shade thats justa little darker than your skin tone
Hi, I'm a makeup artist and alot of clients have come to me with a similar problem. I tell them the the best thing to do is this...





Start off by I find that you should first use a concealer to cover any dark spots you may have. Then use a foundation that is 1 shade darker than your skin tone. Than lightly dust a bit of powder over your face which is one shade lighter than you skin tone. Then apply eyeshadow. Try to go natural with a hint of dark blue with shimmer. This will brighten up your eyes and match any outfit that you wear. Then top with your fave gloss or lippy and your good to go. And maybe a bit of mascara to draw attention to your eyes.





Hope this helps!





If you need anymore tips email me..





jojoaitch@yahoo.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment