Friday, January 8, 2010

Where can i buy a white face powder?

i want a nice white face powder/foundation that will make my skin look really pale that will look very french with red lipstick and not look like face paint or anything. Anybody know where ic an find one? xxxWhere can i buy a white face powder?
You can buy the lightest shades of power from MAC. They have complete white powder. Any professional makeup should since they do a lot of mixing. I would suggest trying there first. They have always been able to help me with what I need. ( I have also seen it on their website so I know they have it)Where can i buy a white face powder?
a costume shop or party city
CLINIC it's good product in the mall
LA Minerals has some untinted mineral foundations on their site. The Hollywood one would have more coverage than the NoHoGlo one. They have samples you can try.


http://www.laminerals.com
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment