Friday, January 8, 2010

Is it ok to put baby powder on the face to minimize oiliness?

I have relatively clear skin, minimal pimples, some blackheads on nose and forehead. The problem is that without even reaching noon, my face is already very shiny and oily. the blue oil strips hardly do any good and i don't have time to wash my face in school since I have to rush from one class to another. I saw a female classmate put baby powder on her face and I wondered if this was what kept her face from not looking so oily. I can't put on powder make up since I'm a guy but is it ok to put baby powder? will it stop or minimize my very oily and shiny face without causing me to get acne or blackheads? would you have any other tips to minimize oil or atleast stop my face from shining? thanks so much!Is it ok to put baby powder on the face to minimize oiliness?
if your too oily, don't use powder as this will clog your pores and can cause break outs, instead, go on oil blotting FILM (since you are on school) not paper because film absorbs more oil than papers. and relax,because the more you think it, the more oil your face will produce.ok? good luck.Is it ok to put baby powder on the face to minimize oiliness?
You need to find a regime and do it twice a day - without fail


after place a stidex type pad over your face - if you used a spray toner your pores would balance and less oily skin.





Do you use a shampoo for oily hair


Baby powder for chafing not oily skin. Sorry it will clog your pores.





If you found a regime twice a day - and stuck to it


your skin will be in better shape.





Try a mineral powder foundation it covers yet absorbs some oil - and look in to acne free -


or an acne wash, toner and cream -


repeat at night, before you wash at night take a very hot compress to your face to draw out oil, dirt.


A mask once a week for oily skin


twice a week exfoliate -





Your skin may adjust and be worse before it settles in and glows.
I do that on really hot days when my face gets oily. It works for me. As long as you don't have some kind of reaction to it and you put on properly you should be fine. :)
i herd of people doing that but me personaly never tried it .
I wouldn't do it on a regular basis, because the powder will mix with the oil in your skin and form a paste that will clog your pores and could cause breakouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment