Friday, January 8, 2010

Is ';translucent'; face powder really translucent, or is that just a name?

I have tan skin, a bit too shiny... and while looking for the right shade of powder to deal with it, I get lost - I don't wanna look like I'm ';whitening'; my face if you know what I mean.


So would this ';translucent'; stuff work?


Thank you :)Is ';translucent'; face powder really translucent, or is that just a name?
yes. translucent is just like a finishing powder or a veil. i used to use it as a foundation but now i use this and almay powder foundation. but its just a white powder than doesnt show up on your skin it just sets the tone for your skin. its a great product to use. try it in maybellineIs ';translucent'; face powder really translucent, or is that just a name?
Some powders that claim to be ';translucent'; actually have a bit of color to them that can leave your face looking lighter.





If you want a good one, use MakeUpForever's HD Powder - many of the make-up artists I work with (I'm a photographer) love this powder for finishing their look. I also personally use it.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh�?/a>





I also use Dermablend setting powder too sometimes - which also doesn't leave any color residue.
Translucent face powder is only there for one thing - making your face look less oily.





It has no pigment in it.





Answer mine? Thankyou :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;�?/a>
Yes, transluscent powder really is transluscent! It will just take away shine from your face so this sounds perfect for you!
no, the powder isnt clear


thats just the finish it gives you. Not a flowery finish, just a sheer cover to combat shine.
translucent powder is the ishhhhH!


im a makeup artist so for me its a must.


try neutrogena .

No comments:

Post a Comment