Friday, January 8, 2010

What face powder do you use?

I have tried many powders but I'm still searching for the right one...Give me advice,what powder do you think is the best?Thanks:)What face powder do you use?
Like you I have tried many powders and I finally found Loreal Bare Naturale mineral makeup and it covers so well and looks so naturalWhat face powder do you use?
Studio Fix by MAC is great! It is a full coverage foundation/powder. There are many shades, so you will be able to find a close match. Not good for very dry skin, though.
i use MAC studio fix foundation in NC25 shade... it has a variety of shades for all skin colors.. they have sales people who can help you choose the right shade for you.. good luck
I use Maybelline New York Purestay. It's great! It doesn't make your face look powdery like some powders.
laura mercier. it's pretty cheap and it makes my complextion better.
Ben Nye
You mean loose powder or foundation powder? Currently I am switching to Bare Escentuals and I think it's really good. Here are the ones I am using:





Foundation Powder (details and review):http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio�?/a>





Loose Powder (details and review): http://beauty-tricks.com/index.php?optio�?/a>
Bare Minerals is a great product. You should include what brands you've tried already so you don't get repeats. Hopefully I gave you a new idea!
I am using a Avon product at the moment, and its great, it goes on as a foundation and the finish results is a powder, so I dont have to carry around both I just have the all-in one.
good old cover girl fragrance free!! cheap but good
Mary Kay pressed powder works good plus you only buy the actual compact once and then you just refill it.
AVON skin balancing Personal Match Natural Powder (loose)
i use bed head makeupp i love it.....i used there pressed powder and also there whipped foundation works great!!! very true to color
clinique, its awesome!! and by the way please do not get bare minerals, it is a waste it makes you look glittery/oily its splotchy and gross!! take my advice

No comments:

Post a Comment