Friday, January 8, 2010

Could I use baby powder as a setting powder for my face?

Cornstarch, not talc.





not alot, just a little.





The only thing I'm worried about is how everyone says to keep it away from your face to avoid inhalation.. but does that apply to cornstarch baby powder as well? Thanks.Could I use baby powder as a setting powder for my face?
umm yes i have heard it is very gental on ur face like just dont actually stick ur nose up to it and sniff


like they use it on babies right so i cant be dangerousCould I use baby powder as a setting powder for my face?
No. You should use a mattifying powder that is formulated for this specific purpose. Arbonne's FC5 Mattifyung Powder does an excellent job of setting makeup. It's very inexpensive and contains only pure, botanically based ingredients.





For more info check out:





myclearskin.myarbonne.com- look for FC5 Face
Ya its a cheap way

No comments:

Post a Comment